Lins Fire Brand

Lins Fire Brand

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LJ HOLMES PRESENTS THE LIGHTHOUSE

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello. My name is Rachel Westmont, and I am the lucky lady on the cover of this exquisite MUSE IT HOT PUBLISHING cover created by the Muse It Cover Goddess Delilah K. Stephans. When Delilah sent her first mock up of this cover to Kat Holmes, my creator and benefactor, I was dumbstruck and wondered if I'd ever met Delilah before. She captured me right down to my favorite dress. How could she have known? You'd think I'd have noticed if my closet had been riffled. See there was the break-in shortly after I arrived on Star Island, this beautiful island off the Maine Coast. I had the hunky Sheriff Craig Lewis with me, and he checked every nook and cranny for signs of robbery, or malicious mischief. No one had entered my closet, yet Delilah knew my favorite dress! I think the woman's psychic between you and me. I mean seriously have you SEEN the covers she makes? Works of art every single one of them.


I should give you some history about me...in case you were wondering.


I came to Star Island after ending my horrible marriage...scroll down and meet my ex-husband.





This is Dr. Stan Frederick, my plastic surgeon ex-husband who has about as much compassion and humanity in him as the quack he is. What can I say, this picture shows him exactly as he is...a cold, sadist with a saw in one hand and a hammer in the other.
I married the slime ball when I was vulnerable right after the long, drawn-out death of my mother. Little did I know all the sleazeball wanted was for me to put him through medical school by working round the clock.
Soon as he graduated, guess what he did? Yep, told me he wanted a divorce. I was too much like a "cow" for an up and coming California plastic surgeon.

Meet my replacement...


This is Tina...one of my ex's most graphic creations. I had to get away from California, my ex and his new wife if I wanted to maintain some of my sanity.
There is serendipity in the world, and it came to me when my aunt, Kelly Westmont accidentally fell to her death and willed me her home. See Kelly was the Lighthouse keeper on Star Island.


Isn't it beautiful? The break in didn't rob me of my appreciation of my new home. How could it? Look at it. Who wouldn't want to live here? Okay it means I have to be awake all night to make sure the beacon never goes out, and it also means I'm responsible for seeing to it I always have a supply of the hugely expensive replacement bulbs, but hey...look at that view!


Course there is one drawback...



...meet Aunt Kelly. Seems she's decided to hang around and haunt me. Don't misunderstand I am really, really grateful to my aunt for my new home, but it's kinda creepy having a ghost wafting about.

Now I am going to have to find out why she's haunting and hopefully send her to "The Light." Maybe I can get that hunky Sheriff to help me. Think he'll see me as a cow too?

And you can help me piece it all together on January 1, 2011 when my story, The Lighthouse is released.


In the meantime you might want to get to know my mentor. She's one busy as a bee author I can tell you. You can reach her at her WEBSITE and on her BLOG as well as at MUSE IT HOT BLOG and MUSE IT HOT PUBLISHING website.





But Lin wants me to remind you to stop back tomorrow for the next in her daily series; A COVER A DAY KEEPS THE SKEPTICS AWAY.
Thanks for stopping by and Lin also wants me to add the Muse It Up Motto that was created by Litsa Kameteros who partnered with Lea Schizas co-created MUSE IT UP AND MUSE IT HOT PUBLISHING:

~Building A Team To Achieve The Dream~
Thanks for the Great Motto Litsa Kamateros, Muse It Up Publishing Marketing Director.

7 comments:


Roseanne Dowell said...
You get better and better at this all the time. Gosh, I can hardly wait until I have cover and you can do mine. You are one creative, talented lady.
MuseItUp Publishing said...
Let me just say that the picture of the aunt scared the beegeebees out of me. Nice!
Kat said...
Hehehe well she is a ghost after all. Thanks for the great promo Mom. Rachel and I loved it.
Lin said...
You're very welcoem Kat, Roseanne I am looking forward ro your too, An now, Lovely ladies, the pain killer ahs finally kicjed in enough I should be able to slepp. So you all tomororw. Goodnight.
N.J.Walters said...
Love it!
Larion aka Larriane Wills said...
she managed this while on pain killers. what a lady.
Lin said...
Forgive me for taking so long to respond to your comments N.J. and Larion. I kind of slept through most of yesterday...those pain killers are potent little devils. I just read over what I wrote in response to Roseanne and MuseItUp...I think I was a bit scrambled. I usually am creative with my verbiage, thanks to the dyslexia, but nothing like what I wrote here.

No comments: