Lins Fire Brand

Lins Fire Brand

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LJ HOLMES PRESENTS BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY

LJ HOLMES PRESENTS: BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY WOLF

Have you ever felt like you didn't belong in your own skin?

I don't know if I can pinpoint the exact moment I first felt that way.

Perhaps it was right from the very start, but because I still had my twin sister, Belle, I was able to ignore it more. Now that she's gone, I'm left with no familial diversion to draw me away from this sense of not belonging in my skin.

Don't get me wrong...I know how much our adoptive parents did for us. Proving myself worthy of their love and generosity is important to me. Still I feel like I am an alien...

...walking around pretending this body, this skin, this entity that I reside in, is mine.

And now I have to pretend even harder. Since my parents deeded their Lake Resort with guest cabins...

...to me. Proving I am worthy and not screaming...


...beneath the outer fascade is a daily struggle...a struggle that is about to heat up three-fold.

Distressingly handsome Grey...


...and injured twin brother Blake are causing me all kinds of problems. Before I just felt like an alien...

...in my own skin, now I feel like a HOT alien.

What is it about these two that makes my skin ripple, my blood percolate, and my heart race? And why do they make my love of all things wolf, resound inside me 24/7?
****

All these questions battled within Brea. Sleep became a minefield of galloping images...

...until the haunting call of the lone wolf pulled her from her sleep and out into the night.

Follow Kay Dee Royal's Brea as she seeks to find peace within her skin, and as she steps into the powerfully intense world of Wolves In The Night.

BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY WOLF

with the cover done by the Muse Publishing House's very own COVER ART GODDESS...

...Delilah K. Stephans is releasing from the HOT side of the Muse Publishing House on January 1st, 2011...just in time to start your New Year with a steamy BANG.

Kay Dee Royal can be reached by clicking on the direct link to MUSE IT HOT as well as her MUSE AUTHOR'S BOOK PAGE and BLOG.

Muse Publishing House...where we are:

~BUILDING THE TEAM TO ACHIEVE THE DREAM~

15 comments:


Kay Dee Royal said...
Lin - I absolutely love it! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job of pulling my story together with your photo pics. You are an amazing wizard at it. I can't stop smiling!! Kay Dee
Lin said...
I am so glad you love it. I love doing the cover blogs so much and it is my small way of honoring my Muse Family and fellow authors.
Charlie said...
Wow. Excellent job. Makes the book come alive. Can't wait to read it! Great job Lin and Kay Dee! C.K. Volnek
Lin said...
Thanks Charlie. Kay Dee gave me a great book to work with and Delilah? Well she makes the story pop. The minute I saw the cover I knew I had to convince Kay dee to let me try to create a cover blog worthy of her story and Delilah's cover. I just take what they've done and try to honor their talents.
Kay Dee Royal said...
Charlie - thanks for stopping by and witnessing Lin's superb wizardry. She can put those words and pictures together - like you said - so the book comes alive.
Larion aka Larriane Wills said...
I don't get over here for every blog, but when i do i'm never disappointed. as usual, great job Lin, and Kay Dee, it sounds verrrrrry interesting.
MuseItUp Publishing said...
I have no idea how you are able to pinpoint a book without reading it but you've done another FABULOUS job. Twittered the link
S.Durham said...
Lin, another fantastic emporium of pictures and words, you rock! Sara
Lin said...
It is such an honor to do these clover blogs. Thank you all for your continuing support and encouragement. It means a lot.
Emily Pikkasso said...
Hi Lynn and Kay Dee, what a great post. The cover is spectacular and the story is terrific. Lucky me, I've already read this one 'cause I'm the proud editor. HEHEHE Can't wait til Jan to see the sales soar for this offering from Kay Dee Royal Nancy
L. K. Below said...
This sounds awesome, Kay Dee And good job, Lin!
Lin said...
And Larianne, when you do get here you always leave behind warmt feelings and grins.
Lin said...
Nancy, You also should receive kudos. Without our wonderful editors our works would still shine, but may not sparkle. You guys give us SPARKLE. And Thanks L.K. One day very soon, knowing Delilah, it will be your cover blog I am presenting.
Kay Dee Royal said...
Thank you everyone for stopping by - Lin's wizardry is perfection - I'm grateful and so appreciative of your talent, Lin. Thank you again. Kay Dee
J Q Rose said...
WOW--what a fantastic experience to read about the story accompanied by awesome graphics. Great job. I like the term stationary trailer. Your vision is a gift.

No comments: