Lins Fire Brand

Lins Fire Brand

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LJ HOLMES PRESENTS THE ENCHANTED BATHROOM

LJ PRESENTS: THE ENCHANTED BATHROOM by Liam Stalls

My name is Homer Hornswaggle,

and I am in my Senior year at Sensory Explosions University. We have a Professor, Wilber Twillikerenshaw...

...and he's a stick in the mud kinda guy when it comes to assigning Term Papers.

Wilber has this humongous mortar board hat, and in it he places topics for us, the poor, unsuspecting undergraduate to pull from the depths a slip of paper that tells us what our topic for the all important as in 59% of our over all grade paper is gonna be.

The cute thing sitting next to me...and oh my I don't know what her perfume is...
...but let's just say that by the time I finished all the research for my paper, I was truly thinking about having her join me in the sainted place that is last on my list...gotta love a red head with freckles!

But of course I am getting ahead of myself...you'd like to know what my assignment is...right? But Oh WOW!


I, Homer Hornswaggle must write a paper on the most intriguing public bathrooms around the world.

Let me just say that it is a good thing I have access to the Internet...because between you and me, I would have hated not being able to include the one I found in, of all places the Vatican...are you ready for this although, you gotta wonder who designed it, and better yet, who approved constructing it...Just in case you ever wondered what your favorite...

...Archbishop thinks about the ladies in the penguin suits...take a gander...

I didn't think I could improve on the Vatican's Wee Room...and I must admit, none of the following are actually BETTER than the Sacred Vatican's Rest Stop...but I did find many that came pretty darned close...like this one...




You really must enjoy public displays of...uhmm deception to use these beauties, wouldn't you think?

Moving on how about this one...


...as a guy, who admittedly does look, okay a little bit...dweebish, I must admit these gals would make me drink an ocean just so I could spend time doing the deed before such luscious...uhm fantasies...

and just in case you aren't so whacked you aren't getting your thrills from these delightfully "normal" Piddle Spots...

...you can make sure that you plan your rest stop at the exact moment the neighborhood crane decides to take you to new heights of bladder supremacy...


...but there is more...of course there is...I'm not sure I am heavily into the "Let's Do It Live And In Stunning Color"...but more power to those who almost let it all hang out...


...audience not necessarily supplied by the architect...

I was really enamored with London's contribution to my education...not to mention the play on mental design...where else can you stop and shake the dew on a real...well ALMOST real...lily?


In my multitude of queries...one has to back up the visual with the research, I found some people were actually worried their...um...settee would not be up to the challenge of their...ummm...grandiosity...so of course some architect came up with the perfect design for such questions... don't you agree?

...and finally I came to the one that the Laird of all things plumbing that is, has amply posted for history...and that is...


...The Enchanted Bathroom, by Liam Stalls to be released in 2011 by that explosive new e-pub that set the world on its ear when it debuted on September 10, 2010 to RAVE reviews...yep, I am talking about MUSE IT UP PUBLISHING...

...and it's steamier wing MUSE IT HOT PUBLISHING...


...both ably brought to you by Award Winning Lea Schizas...


...with the hotter than hot cover by Cover Art Goddess...


...Delilah K. Stephans...but here's the thing...I had to promise Liam Stalls only to tell you this much...

...This bathroom is filled with magic, and THE ENCHANTED BATHROOM is but the first of Liam's reports on the goings on within the tiled elegance beyond the restroom door leading to THE ENCHANTED BATHROOM...and now can you guess why I'm a hankering to get the cute thing sitting next to me in Professor Twillikerenshaw's classroom into that bathroom with me?

No? OH BOY OH BOY do you need to read Liam Stall's detailed report...CHECK HERE to head on over to the Muse It Hot Website and all the steamy details...You won't be sorry...Oh I can picture me and My Red Head there and oh Lordy...WOWEE-ZING!

7 comments:


Roseanne Dowell said...
What a fantastic job, Lin. Where oh where do you find all these delightful pictures?
Kat said...
ROFLMAO I love the one of the elephant commode. That is just too funny!
Rhobin said...
Good job as always Lin.
Ginger Simpson said...
You continue to amaze me. Love the pictures and your imagination.
Lin said...
I thank you all for taking the time to stop by and checking out my cover blog for Liam Stalls. I must admit his title made my quirky side come out.
S.Durham said...
Priceless... Sara
Larion aka Larriane Wills said...
kat, if you had to clean up after that elephant, you'd train him to use a commode too. lol. great job, lin

No comments: